Sunday, March 14, 2010

Will a clogged heating core hose end up causing more damage if I do not get it fixed?

I have what I think a clogged hose leading into my heating core of my car and I was wondering if I leave it that way can it do further damage?? The heat works great when I am actually driving the car but when I come to a stop and the car just idles on its own the temps cool down a lot.

Will a clogged heating core hose end up causing more damage if I do not get it fixed?
It sounds more like a bad thermostat or low water in the radiator. But in itself, the heater core will not cause any other damage to the vehicle, unless it won't keep the windshield clear enough of fog or frost so that it impairs your vision and have a wreck.
Reply:yes it will cause more damage to your cooling system..your heater core is connected to your cooling system if your core is clogged the cooling system will not flow properly,and if it stops flowing its like your sink in your house if it gets clogged then it backs up all over the place same as your cooling system.if it gets clogged it will go out the weakest part of the system.and causing more damage,to the cooling system...



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting