Friday, March 12, 2010

Blood clogging up in my veins?

I'v had this for a few years now, it happens to one or 2 of the veins on the back of my hand, usually when I'm not moving it. Unexpectedly one of the larger veins bulge up (expands) and then contracts, as if blood has clogged up, then released. It feels like something is moving on my hand. What is this? Should I be worrying about it?

Blood clogging up in my veins?
No, you shouldn't worry. If you had clots or something clogging your veins, the consequences would be much worse than just the swelling. This condition is probably blood pressure related.
Reply:no i dont think u shud worry....my grandma has this and i think i do too....and my grandma has gone to the doctor and she was told that it is because you veins are too thin and your blood is thick, but it is nothing to worry about





if i were u i wud jsut go to the doctor to get it checked up n see whats going on...but i dont think its blood clots...or ud have more side effects



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting