Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My obgyn says it's clogged milk ducts...but how do I get rid of it?

Question : my obgyn says it's clogged milk ducts...but how do I get rid of it?


Question Details: He always tells me there is nothing that can be done but there has to be something. Maybe one of you have heard of this before. He says its just my milk ducts that are clogged. But it's been like this since I was 12...now I'm 22. And it looks like pimples and you could even "pop" them and puss would come out. But I can't get them to clear up and go away. And it's very embarassing for me. I've tried clean and clear body wash, blackhead scrub, and just body wash. Does anyone know how else I can get rid of this?

My obgyn says it's clogged milk ducts...but how do I get rid of it?
Maybe a warm compress. But that would mean you would have to stay home and some what undressed on the top half of your body. One could use them for maybe 30 min at a time then dress and go about your daily activity. then do it again that night until it clears up.


I know when I was a kid and we milked cows and they would get what was called mastised(spelling) dad would take a very long needles and insert it into the tit an drain the extra milk off, one nasty smell but after a time it did clear up.


I take it in your case it is around the areo. To which I would go back to what I said early on a warm compress. maybe that will help.



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting