Sunday, March 14, 2010

My ears keep gettin clogged up anyone have this problem?

sometimes or frequently my ears will get clogged like i have been swimming and my nose will start dripping. i cant hear that well eep gettin clogged n i think but i can hear myself walking and i hear myself talking and it is really lound plus my nose starts running. anyone know what the deal is?

My ears keep gettin clogged up anyone have this problem?
This happens to me in the in the summer months when I swim. Sudafed will dry it up. Just regular Sudafed, the little red pills. If you take other meds that may interfere with taking Sudafed, check with doctor first. Sudafed is bought over the counter.



CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting