Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Left Ear Clogged....But Will Pop!?

My left ear suddenly became clogged when I woke up a few days ago. It will pop when I blow air through it. There doesn't seem to be water in it and I haven't been sick....I just woke up this way yesterday. I tried a mixture of Hydrogen Peroxide and Water it did nothing. Tried a little Alcohol as well. Can't hear any water sounds in it. Also tried decongestant. Thanks.

Left Ear Clogged....But Will Pop!?
its probably wax. i get this problem myself. go to the doctor and tell them to flush your ears. he will squirt water of a little hose on a spray bottle into your ear and it was blast all that muck out. its pretty gross what comes out of your ear, but at least you will be able to hear again. it is probably one of the most relieving things i have ever done just becasue it is so instantaneous.
Reply:Go to a doctor to see if there is a blockage or rupture of any kind. There are over the counter ear cleaner kits. You put like four or five drops of this solution in your ear, let it sit for a minute with your head tilted, and the flush warm water with this little thing that looks like an enema. It may not take one use to break up whatever is in there.



find friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting