Sunday, March 14, 2010

Best way to remedy a clogged ear?

It's been clogged for a couple days now. I tried hydrogen peroxide, it helped a little bit, but my ears are still clogged. I don't have medical insurance right now, so seeing the doctor is not an option for me. I work in an office, so I talk to many people, and use the phone, so it's very important for me to clear this up. Does anyone have any ideas?

Best way to remedy a clogged ear?
Go to the chemist and they'll recomend you something.





I use Ear Clear, ear drops for ear wax removal. It works by softening and loosening the wax, and it's always worked for me.
Reply:if you can get to a clinic, a nurse should be able syringe it for you, which is the best solution





other than that, olive oil is suppose to do the trick of loosening it (if you can manage the angle! might need a hand...)





generally, sticking something in to dig it out is definitely not recommended



get pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting