Friday, March 12, 2010

What are the best clogging taps?

I've clogged for years, but have been out of the loop for the last few. I currently have staccato taps on my shoes but I'm looking to go back to the traditional clogging taps. I came across the "liberty bell" tap which I'm not familiar with. Is it better/different than the traditional "steven's stompers"?

What are the best clogging taps?
I like Steven Stompers and Staccato. I like the sound made by the Staccato ones best though. I have S S on my shoes right now and I think that their sound is not strong and clear enough. I don't have any experience with the Liberty Bell but they don't look like they would be very efficient... I don't know though...
Reply:I love to watch cloggers and I think that the traditional "Steven's stompers" have the best sound quality.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting