Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Throat Feels Clogged. . Consuming Problems. . Burping Constantly?

I'm having trouble with my throat it feels like there is something clogging it i can breath fine but it hurts when i eat and drink it started saturday night when i burp it the food seems to want to come out but then i swallow and it goes back down back to where it was. My check hurts sometimes and i threw up for a while but all that came out was clear liquid, then yellow, then dark yellow. I dont know what to do. I feel like vomiting to make it go away but when i do nothing comes out so i dont know what the problem is. . can anyone help?

Throat Feels Clogged. . Consuming Problems. . Burping Constantly?
Sounds like acid reflux or maybe even a hiatial hernia. You should go to your primary doctor to be sure.
Reply:Sounds like acid reflux.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting