Sunday, March 14, 2010

My ear has been clogged for a day!?

I got a lot of water in my ear in the shower yesterday afternoon, and couldn't get it out.





This morning, I'm not in any pain, but feel very clogged in the ear.





I read some home remedies online, and put a mix of vinegar/alcohol in my ear... now it just feels more clogged than ever, and its not leaking out. It feels like its caught far back in my ear.





HELP! Won't be able to get to the doctor until at least next week. What can I do?

My ear has been clogged for a day!?
When taking a shower (or any other time) try squirting WARM (not cold, cold will cause you to become dizzy and thats not good) water in your ear. That's all the doctor will do. I get that all the time. I also use peroxide at least twice a day when my ear is plugged. It wont clear out your ear right away but it will slowly break apart the wax and clean it out. Good luck.



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting