Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who can clog up their nostrils to not taste/smell things without using their fingers to pinch the nose?

I'm not a fan of veggies, but I eat/drink them to be healthy, when I do i clog up my nose nostrils. I know a lot of people who can, and a lot who can't do this. Basically it's the same as when you use your fingerse to pinch your nose closed, except you just do it without fingers. Similar to breathing out of your nose, you just breathe with your mouse. Who can and cannot, and how can it be that hard, seems natural to me. Also for when I don't want to smell things (ie: public bathroom smells while I'm walking). I'm curious

Who can clog up their nostrils to not taste/smell things without using their fingers to pinch the nose?
yea, I do this so I can chug my bottle of Jagermeister on the weekends! I've gotten quite good at it! :-) You don't have to actually close the front part of your nose like you would with your fingers, unfortunately I can't explain how I do it, It's just like holding your breath
Reply:I do that all the time. I just stop breathing through my nose.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting