Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clogged ears?

I was just at my doctors office last Saturday for sinus trouble and headaches. I have been taking everything he gave me and doing just what he said but now starting at 6 am this morning my right ear and right side of my head felt very tight and clogged. Should I go back and see my doctor again for this, it is really bothering me? What can I do at home?

Clogged ears?
go see the doctor. he knows more than u do.
Reply:i think its the medicine that was prescribed to you.. i think its dosage is to much for you to handle... i was down with a fever last week and i was taking some anti-biotics w/c is 500mg per capsule and some paracetamol capsules w/c is also 500mg.. the day after.. my ears was so clog.. better take lots and lots of fruit juices like i did...



credot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting