Sunday, October 11, 2009

Clogged Ears?

My ears are clogged from a bad cold. I can't hear really well and I have this feeling of fullness in there. What can I do to get rid of it. I have to go out tonight and I want to be able to hear people and not shout when I talk b/c I can't hear myself.

Clogged Ears?
Take some Sudafed and a hot shower. Always works for me.
Reply:get some oil on a spoon heat it up for a tiny second u want it lukewarm not hot! pour into your ear or get someone to do it for you then wala! u clean your ears and your hearing is back to normal. REMEMBER NOT HOT OIL BUT LUKEWARM, u will lose your hearing if it is hot. it is a safe method coz i have done it myself all the time.



skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting