Saturday, October 24, 2009

Clogged / blocked nostril?

Okay so..im going to say more than 6 months..ive noticed my left nostril has been clogging up %26amp; blocking. i sleep on my left side on my stomach and face my head to the right..which means that my left nostril is against the pillow being pushed whichever way it is. this is the only way i can sleep. if i switch to my right side, my left nostril becomes blocked and i cant breathe out of it. and randomly these past few months ive been having to adjust my nose manually with my hands around to make it easier for me to breathe (..like i push my nose kind of up and around so my left nostril can open up)... i went about a week ago to get my jaw checked (diff. problem) and the doctor said somethings wrong with my nose..%26amp; i said yea. %26amp; ..he didnt do anything about it. lol. so. should i just go straight to the doctor about this? also i try to blow my nose to clear it but i dont have a cold %26amp; no mucus or anything. it sometimes is unblocked but randomly it blocks and i gotta adjust my nose to breathe

Clogged / blocked nostril?
You must have allergies , a sinus problem or ear infection. Maybe a deviated septum.


Go to an ENT MD. Drink lots of water, tea.


Try going into a steamy bathroom %26amp; see if that relieves the clog.


Try using nasal saline spray 3X/day. Take Vit C 1000mg 3X/day...it acts as a decongestant.





Hope you feel better
Reply:put some a535 up your nose


or try putting some vinegar in there.


maybe..


try


mr clean



get pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting