Friday, November 6, 2009

Why does my homemade smoothie clog my kitchen sink?

I like to blend up smoothies at home, but after rinsing out my blender jug the bits of smoothie still left in the jug seem to clog my sink after they dry. If I don't make a smoothie for a while my sink doesn't seem to ever clog. It's only when I do start rinsing out my blender jug from making a smoothie does the sink seem to clog. I use orange juice, bananas, oranges, and strawberries. Any advice?

Why does my homemade smoothie clog my kitchen sink?
pour the rinsed stuff in the toilet, the pipe is bigger, or freeze it and put it in the trash for pick-up.
Reply:If your kitchen pipes are like mine, their angeled just a little bit. Things get stuck in it . Not every thing mind you, just certain things. I've repiped under that sink, too many times to count ,because of that problem. The drain is just a little bit higher than the pipes leading to it. So the water is trying to travel uphill you might say.Thanks Alot Dad! My father remoldeled the kitchen in 1974.The sink was moved from one place to another. The sink now sets lower than it was. Sooo-- Just be carfull of what you put down it! I don't think you can put larger drain pipe in, I think it's all 21/2 inches for kitchen.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting