Friday, November 6, 2009

Clogged ears, help!?

My ears have been clogged for over 2 years. The only time it went away was when I went on a plane. It unclogged for the plane ride and then as soon as we landed it came back. I went to the doctor. All she did was look with a flashlight and tell me she didn't see anything wrong. What should I do, I'm really ******* tired of it.

Clogged ears, help!?
Do you have bad allergies or sinuses? If you do then you should try decongestants and over the counter ear drops. Another thing you can do is go to hi-health if you have one or another health store like sprouts, sunflower market, or a vitamin store and look into ear candles or some ear oil. These are all natural. I used to work there and a lot of people bought them. My ears have just been bothering mesince I got pregnant so I cant relate but I hope I helped.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting