Friday, November 6, 2009

Clogged ear?

For about two weeks now my right ear has been clogged, I have about 75% hearing out of it right now. I tried Debrox for about ten days and also used the little squeeze thing for rinsing out the ear but neither worked. I lost my health benefits last month and can't afford a trip to the doctor. Any advice would be helpful.

Clogged ear?
Hydrogen peroxide, it fizzes up in the ear. If its been blocked for 2 weeks its prob fungal %26amp; will need to be checked out by doc. Good luck.
Reply:You can put the clean cotton in the ear and make a good mud that should not be from a dirty place that should be from neat and clean place make its paste and put in the ear. There will be little bit heat in the ear but wear it and after getting this done 4/5 times it will help.



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting