Friday, November 6, 2009

Clogged pores causing scarring on my arms?

I've had what I'm pretty sure is clogged pores on my arms since I was a kid. My arms are covered in scars from this. How do I get rid of this problem? Is it connected to the fact that I am obese?

Clogged pores causing scarring on my arms?
I have similar issues, whatever you do don't squeeze them or pick at them it only makes them worse and leaves scars.And I'm not sure if it is because you're obese but I have a theory that like acne it could be caused by consumption of oily foods. I keep lotion on them to keep them softened, but if you can't help but pick(I don't recommend,it only leaves the pores more open and bigger to be clogged and scarring)always apply rubbing alcohol afterwards it helps minimize infection and scarring but I would put lotion on after they are dry because alchol can dry out your skin.



credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting