Friday, November 6, 2009

Clogged up air conditioning vents in car?

can anyone tell me how to get my air conditioning vents out? a mouse got inside the dash, made all kinds of bedding and now when i turned on my air conditioning, the bedding flew up into the vents and clogged them up, i need to take the vents out to get to all the bedding...any ideas of keeping the mouse out of my car? its a geo tracker....

Clogged up air conditioning vents in car?
try a powerful shopvac at the vents and as mentioned remove the blower motor for better access to the big chunks and maybe even M-i-c-k-e-y mouse...
Reply:remove the blower motor to remove debris/bedding from hvac housing first



under my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

clogs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting